Sunday, February 22, 2009

As the Lord Leadeth

Today, I take a new step forward into my life as a Christian, and a new deacon of our church in Lahug. As the Lord continue to lead and work in my life, every moment is a blessing that no imagination or understanding can fathom. I know that there are responsibilities to take, tasks to fulfill, and commitments to keep but above all we have a living God to rely on who can dwarf all these seemingly Goliaths of our lives.

It is my prayer, that you would also share with me in this prayer, that I will be of use in the Lord's work. I pray that God may abundantly fill me with heavenly wisdom. I pray for spiritual strength that I may be strong in time of testing. And I pray for an abounding faith, that the people around me shall see the abounding grace and mercy of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers